- Please bring the following items: water bottle, food, portable hand sanitizer and any items in packing list we email.
What to Wear - Blacksmithing
- Long pants, natural material (NO synthetic fabric as this could melt)
- A bandana for the neck (we’ll work to keep wet with cool water)
- Closed Toe Shoes
- Long hair tied back
Covid 19 Related Information
- All participants must were a cloth or disposable CDC-recommended face covering mask. Use fitted masks exclusively as these have been proven more effective.
- Please take your temperature each day before attend and assess any Covid symptoms.
- If covid symptoms are present, do not attend programming and contact us to record absence.
- We organize class space to maximize social distance.
- When transporting or indoors we keep everything well ventilated. Dress with warm layers to accommodate this.
Please contact us with any additional questions regarding health and safety