- Please be prepared with the following information: allergies and other medical needs; and authorized pick-up list.
- Please send your child along with the following items: water bottle, food, portable hand sanitizer and any items in packing list we email.
- During the checkout process we still require ID checks to correspond with authorized names on our roster.
What to Wear - Blacksmithing
- Long pants, natural material (NO synthetic fabric as this could melt)
- A bandana for the neck (we’ll work to keep wet with cool water)
- Closed Toe Shoes
- Long hair tied back
Covid 19 Related Information
- All participants and guardians dropping off must were a cloth or disposable CDC-recommended face covering mask. Use fitted masks exclusively as these have been proven more effective.
- Please take your child’s temperature each day before class to assess any Covid symptoms.
- If covid symptoms are present, do not attend programming and contact us to record absence.
- Do your best to limit only one authorized adult for drop-off and pick-up.
- We organize class space to maximize social distance. We ask for your help in preparing your child to respect the space of others.
- When transporting or indoors we keep everything well ventilated. Dress with warm layers to accommodate this.
- If you camper is 10 years or older, then you might consider signing an Independent Release Waiver. This allows your camper to self check-in during the morning, and check themselves out and then meet you outside the building in the afternoon.
- Log onto your account and go to "Manage Medical Forms and Independent Releases." This allows you to fill out this form online.
- You must fill out the form before 4 days before program begins to ensure the waiver is processed in time.
- Older campers who have been approved for Independent Release are permitted to pick up younger siblings.
Please contact us with any additional questions regarding health and safety